Here’s What You’ll Need:
- 1 jar organic tomato paste (7 oz.)
- 1/2 cup organic distilled white vinegar
- 1/4 cup unchlorinated and unfluoridated water
- 1/2 cup organic cane sugar
- 1 tsp. Real Salt
- 1/8 tsp. organic granulated garlic
- 1/4 tsp. organic granulated onion
Here’s How I do it:
- Mix all ingredients into a 2 quart saucepan and whisk until smooth.
- Bring to a boil and reduce to a simmer for 20 minutes.
- Allow to cool completely before placing into a pint jar.
- This is fine to eat immediately, but tastes even better the next day after being in the refrigerator.