Here’s What You Need:
- 1 package of organic egg noodles, cooked
- 2 cups of fresh organic broccoli (frozen can be substituted)
- 1 cup shredded Homemade Organic Chicken Roast
- 3 cups Homemade Organic Cream of Chicken Soup
- 3 Tbsp. grated organic Parmesan cheese, divided
- 4 cloves of organic garlic, finely minced
- 1/2 cup of chopped organic onion
- 4 ounces of organic cheddar cheese, shredded
- 2 Tbsp. Homemade Organic Herbed Breadcrumbs
- 1 Tbsp. Tallow/Schmaltz or organic pasture butter
- 1 tsp. Real Salt
- 1/2 tsp. organic freshly ground peppercorn blend
Here’s How I do it:
- Preheat oven to 375° Fahrenheit
- Boil 2 quarts of water with a pinch of salt.
- Heat cooking fats/oil in a frying pan over medium heat.
- Add onions and saute for 2-3 minutes.
- Add garlic and saute for 1 minute or until the onions are translucent.
- Add broccoli and saute for 5-6 minutes until it begins to get tender.
- Add noodles to boiling water and cook until al dente.
- Add cream of chicken soup and chicken to the frying pan.
- Add Cheddar and 1 Tbsp. Parmesan cheeses to the frying pan and saute for 8 minutes until the cheese melts.
- Add the cooked noodles, salt and pepper (to taste) and mix well.
- Place the mixture into a casserole dish.
- Cover with the remaining Parmesan cheese and breadcrumbs.
- Place in the oven and bake until bubbles form on the sides of the casserole dish and the crumbs are golden brown, approximately 25 minutes.