I got this recipe from The Food Network and have adapted it to be organic.
Here’s What You Need:
- 2 Tbsp. Homemade Organic Chili Powder
- 2 tsp. organic ground cumin
- 1 tsp organic freshly-ground black pepper
- 1 Tbsp. organic ground coriander
- 1 tsp. organic dried cayenne pepper
- 1 Tbsp, organic granulated garlic
- 1 tsp. organic crushed red pepper flakes
- 1 Tbsp. Real Salt
- 1 Tbsp. organic dried oregano
Here’s How I do it:
- In a glass jar with tight fitting lid add all ingredients.
- Screw on the lid and shake until blended.
- Store in a glass jar with tight-fitting lid or a glass spice jar.
Yield: 1/2 cup