Here’s What You Need:
- 1 cup dried brown rice
- 1 Tbsp. organic lime juice (about two small or one larger organic lime)
- 1 tsp. Real Salt
- 2 cups stock (homemade veggie stock, homemade chicken stock, or homemade beef stock works well depending on what you’re pairing it with.)
- 1 tsp. organic dried cilantro (I’m sure fresh organic cilantro would also be wonderful!)
Here’s How I do it:
- Place the rice, salt and stock into a 1-quart saucepan.
- Bring to a boil, then reduce the heat so that it will simmer for 40-45 minutes. (White rice usually takes 20-25 minutes)
- Once the rice is finished cooking, add the cilantro and lime juice.
- Mix everything thoroughly and enjoy!