Here’s a casserole I came up with myself. I hope that you all enjoy! Leftovers work really well for this recipe if need be.
Here’s What You’ll Need:
- 1 recipe Homemade Organic Cilantro-Lime Chicken Marinade, juices reserved
- 1 cup of frozen organic corn
- 1 cup of frozen organic bell pepper and onion blend, chopped
- I cup of Spicy Homemade Organic Spicy Mexican Rice
- I cup of Homemade Organic Tex-Mex Beans, juice reserved
- 1 organic medium-sized tomato, diced and juice reserved
- I cup organic cheddar cheese, shredded
Here’s How I do it:
- Preheat the oven to 350° Fahrenheit.
- Place the frozen corn and bell pepper blend in the bottom of a 9 X 13″ casserole dish.
- Place the marinated chicken on top.
- Add the rice on top of the previous layer.
- Add the beans and juice on top of the rice.
- Sprinkle the chopped tomato and juice on top of the casserole.
- Top with the shredded cheddar cheese.
- Bake at 350° Fahrenheit for 35 minutes or until the cheese is melted and the mixture is bubbly.