I have adapted this recipe from This Silly Girl’s Life.
Here’s What You’ll Need:
- 2 Tbsp. organic lime juice OR juice of 1/2 organic lime with zest
- 2 tsp. organic dried cilantro
- 2 tsp. organic ground cumin
- 2 Tbsp. organic olive oil
- 1 Tbsp. unchlorinated and unfluoridated water
- 3 organic garlic cloves, minced
- 1 to 2 Tbsp. organic yellow onion, minced
- 1 tsp. organic raw local honey
- 1 cup shredded Homemade Organic Chicken Roast
- 1 tsp. Real Salt
- approximately 6 turns of organic freshly-ground peppercorn blend
Here’s How I do it:
- Place all ingredients into a quart size jar and shake well.
- Marinate in the refrigerator for 30 minutes to an hour.
- Place the contents of the jar into a small skillet over medium heat.
- Cook until the onions are translucent, approximately 4-8 minutes.
- Use in tacos, burritos, casseroles, or as a main dish.