Here’s What You’ll Need:
- 6 cups of Homemade Beef Stock or broth
- 3 cups of Homemade Vegetable Stock
- 3 cups of water (or additional vegetable stock)
- 1 lb. organic grass-fed ground beef or organic grass-fed stew beef
- 2 organic carrots, sliced
- 1/2 cup organic corn
- 1/2 cup organic peas
- 1/2 medium organic onion, diced
- 3-4 cloves of organic garlic, minced
- 1 cup of organic green beans
- 1 tsp. of Real Salt, or salt to taste
- 1/2 tsp. to 1 tsp. of freshly ground organic peppercorn blend
- 2 tsp. of Organic Italian Seasoning
Here’s How I do it:
- Brown the ground beef (or saute the stew beef) in a skillet over medium heat.
- Strain the beef and reserve the tallow (rendered beef fat) for future use.
- Pour the stock (and water, if using) into the stock pot and bring to a boil.
- Add the carrots, onion, garlic, green beans and corn to the pot and simmer for 25 minutes.
- Add the beef and peas to the pot and simmer for an additional 5-10 minutes.
The options are endless with this soup. You can make this with whatever vegetables you have on hand.