Here’s What You’ll Need:
- 1/2 cup organic first-cold-pressed Italian olive oil
- 2 Tbsp. organic lime juice
- 2 Tbsp. organic red wine vinegar
- 1 tsp. organic prepared brown mustard
- 1 tsp. freshly minced organic onion
- 1 tsp. freshly minced organic garlic
- 1-2 pinches Real Salt, or to taste
- 3-4 turns organic freshly-ground peppercorn blend
- 1 tsp. organic dried cilantro
Here’s How I do it:
- Put all of the ingredients into a wide-mouth pint Mason jar.
- Take out an immersion blender.
- Put the immersion blender into the jar and pulse a few times on the lowest setting.
- Once the liquids in the bottom of the jar have emulsified, slowly bring the immersion blender up while continuing to pulse; Be careful not to pull the blender up too high while it’s on.