I have adapted this recipe and made it more my own.
Here’s What You’ll Need:
- 1 lb. grass-fed ground beef
- 1 lb. organic fettuccine noodles (Organic linguine noodles work well, too.)
- 1/8 tsp. organic ground ginger
- 1 Tbsp. organic Homemade Magic Poultry Seasoning (It works wonders in this beef dish!)
- 2 Tbsp. tallow
- 1 large organic white onion, chopped
- 10 ounces organic cremini mushrooms
- 2 cloves of organic garlic, minced
- 1 organic bell pepper (any color that you’d like), chopped
- 1 head of organic broccoli, florets chopped (save the stems for Homemade Vegetable Stock)
- 1/4 cup organic red wine vinegar
- 1 Tbsp. organic pasture butter
- Pinch of Real Salt
Here’s How I do it:
- Boil 2 quarts of water with a sprinkle of salt added in a stock pot.
- Warm a deep frying pan over medium-high heat.
- Add the tallow and allow to warm until nice and bubbly.
- Add the meat to the frying pan.
- Add the linguine noodles to the boiling water and cook until al dente, approximately 6-8 minutes. Strain the pasta and add organic pasture butter to keep the noodles from sticking together.
- Add the ginger, Magic Poultry Seasoning, and garlic to the frying pan and mix well.
- Once the beef is browned, add ALL the vegetables to the frying pan.
- Add the red wine vinegar and stir until well combined.
- Cover the frying pan, reduce the heat to medium-low and steam the vegetables until done, approximately 10 minutes.