Here’s What You’ll Need:
- 1 quart of raw organic pastured whole milk (pasteurized milk is okay so long as it’s still whole)
- 1/4 cup of raw organic cocoa powder
- 1/4 cup of homemade powdered sugar (use organic cane sugar and make it into a powder using a grinder.)
Here’s How I do it:
- Pour the milk into a half-gallon glass mason jar.
- Add the cocoa powder and the powdered sugar.
- Using an immersion blender at a slow speed, begin mixing the ingredients together.
- Once the powders are mixed into the milk, turn up the speed to make sure everything is well blended and creamy.