This is quickly becoming one of my family’s favorites. This is a copycat recipe for the White Castle or Krystal burgers served in restaurants.
Here’s What You’ll Need:
- 1 lb. grass-fed ground beef, full fat
- 1/4 cup finely minced organic onion
- 1 tsp. Homemade Organic Lowry’s Styled Seasoned Salt
- 12-18 organic slider rolls
- organic prepared yellow mustard, for spreading
- 12-18 slices of organic cheddar cheese
- 12-18 dill pickle chips
Here’s How I do it:
- Preheat the oven to 350° Fahrenheit.
- Spread the minced onion onto a 9 X 13″ casserole dish
- Mix the ground beef and seasoned salt into a small bowl.
- Flatten the meat on a cutting board until it’s very thin and covers the whole dish.
- Bake for 20 minutes at 350° Fahrenheit.
- Cut into squares roughly the size of the slider rolls.
- Slice the rolls, add a square patty, spread the mustard, place a slice of cheese and a dill pickle chip on each hamburger.
- Serve and enjoy!