Here’s What You’ll Need:
- 1 organic lemon, ends cut off, sliced to 1/8 ” (use a mandolin or food processor), and seeds removed
- 1 Tbsp. organic light brown sugar
- 1 pinch of Real Salt
Here’s How I do it:
- Place the lemon slices into a really small saucepan.
- Cover with just enough cold water to cover the lemon slices. (If you add too much water, you’ll end up with a liquid, not a puree.)
- Simmer for 1 minute.
- Add sugar and small pinch of salt.
- Simmer for an additional 2 minutes.
- Puree with an immersion blender.