I found the original recipe here. I have adapted it slightly.
Here’s What You’ll Need:
- 2 Tbsp. freshly chopped cilantro leaves; OR 2 tsp. organic dried cilantro
- 1 Tbsp. organic red wine vinegar
- 1 tsp. organic lime zest
- 1/4 cup organic lime juice
- 1/2 cup organic full-fat sour cream
- 1 organic garlic clove, smashed
- 1 Tbsp. raw local honey
- 1/2 cup organic extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/2 tsp. freshly ground organic peppercorn blend
- 1/2 tsp. Real Salt
Here’s how I do it:
- Add all ingredients to a tall glass jar. (The pint-and-a-half size works well.)
- Using an immersion blender on the lowest setting, pulse the ingredients on the lowest setting a few times.
- Once the mixture has begun to emulsify, turn it up a notch or two and continue to emulsify going upwards at a slow pace.