I found the original recipe by Tyler Florence at foodnetwork.com.
Here’s What You’ll Need:
- 1 pint organic grass-fed heavy cream
- 1/2 cup [1 stick] lightly salted organic pasture butter, softened
- 1 cup freshly grated organic Parmigiano-Reggiano cheese
- 1/2 tsp. organic freshly ground peppercorn blend
- Chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley, for garnish
Here’s How I do it:
- Heat heavy cream over low-medium heat in a deep saute pan.
- Add butter and whisk gently to melt. Sprinkle in cheese and stir to incorporate.
- Season with freshly ground peppercorn blend.