Here’s What You’ll Need:
- 1 recipe Homemade Organic Alfredo Sauce
- 2 cups shredded Homemade Organic Chicken Roast
- 2 cups organic sweet peas
- organic dried parsley, for garnish
- 1 lb. organic linguine noodles
- 1 Tbsp. organic olive oil or organic pasture butter, for noodles
Here’s How I do it:
- Boil 1 gallon of water in a stock pot.
- Add linguine noodles to boiling water.
- Start to prepare the Organic Alfredo Sauce, if not finished all ready.
- Cook the noodles until al dente, approximately 6-8 minutes.
- Drain the noodles and put them back into the pot. Drizzle organic pasture butter or organic olive oil over the noodles so they don’t get stuck together.
- Add the chicken and peas to the Alfredo Sauce and simmer until warm.
- Serve immediately by pouring the sauce over the noodles.