I found this recipe from The Underwater Gourmet: the Great Seafood Book that has various seafood recipes from Florida restaurants. This recipe in particular came from the Bimini Sea Shack in Fort Lauderdale, Florida. This recipe has been slightly adapted from its original version.
Here’s What You’ll Need:
- Wild caught shrimp, frozen or fresh (any size will do, but the recipe recommends “the largest you can find”.
- Melted organic pasture butter
- organic homemade seasoned salt
Here’s How I do it:
- Shell and devein the shrimp.
- Arrange on a stainless steel cookie sheet.
- Cover with melted butter and sprinkle with the seasoned salt.
- Place the shrimp underneath a broiler for 2 – 3 minutes.
- Turn the shrimp over and broil for an additional 2 – 3 minutes.
- When the shrimp is pink, it’s ready to eat; so watch the shrimp closely so as to not overcook.