Oh, how quickly this has become one of my favorite sandwiches. I found the recipe when I was looking up British Finger Sandwiches, and didn’t have any white bread at the time. Thus, this sandwich was born!
Here’s What You’ll Need:
- 2 slices organic rye bread
- 1 slice of organic cheddar cheese
- 2 Homemade Organic Cucumber Dill Pickle slices
- 1 Tbsp. Homemade Organic Mayonnaise
Here’s How I do it:
- If you want this to be a traditional Finger Sandwich: trim the crust off of the bread and slice, then into pieces about 2 fingers apart. (Save the crust for your breadcrumbs or croutons.)
- Spread mayonnaise onto the bread.
- Add two pickles and one slice of cheese to each miniature sandwich.