The trick to making good mayonnaise quickly is to use an immersion blender.
Here’s What You’ll Need:
- 2 organic pasture eggs
- 1 12.7 oz. [1-1/2 cups] bottle of organic sunflower oil (cold pressed)
- 1 tsp. Homemade Organic Dijon Mustard
- 1 tsp. organic champagne vinegar (organic white wine vinegar would also work)
- 1 tsp. Real Salt
- 1/4 tsp. organic freshly-ground peppercorn blend
Here’s How I do it:
- Place all the ingredients into a pint-and-a-half jar.
- Pulse the immersion blender at low speed until the ingredients on the bottom start to emulsify.
- Once that happens, slowly bring up the immersion blender and continue pulsing until it all looks creamy and white. You can also slowly turn up the speed once it’s started to emulsify.