I have slightly adapted the recipe from A Few Shortcuts.
Here’s What You’ll Need:
- 1 1/2 tsp. organic granulated garlic
- 1 Tbsp. organic dehydrated onion flakes
- 2 Tbsp. organic dried oregano leaves
- 1 Tbsp. organic dried parsley leaves
- 2 Tbsp. Real Salt
- 1 tsp. freshly-ground organic peppercorn blend
- 1 tsp. organic dried basil leaves
- 1/4 tsp. organic dried thyme leaves
- 1/2 tsp. organic celery seed (or organic celery leaf flakes)
Here’s How I do it:
- Pour all ingredients into a glass jar with a tight fitting lid.
- Put the lid on the jar, and shake until well blended.
- Store in a glass jar with tight fitting lid.
- 1 Tbsp. of this mix will equal the flavor of one Italian dressing packet.