If you just-so-happen to have some leftovers after making Homemade Organic Beef Fajitas, then try making this casserole. It’s a great way to liven up the leftovers and tastes delicious to boot!
Here’s What You’ll Need:
- 1 cup Homemade Organic Sour Cream Sauce
- 4 cups Homemade Organic Beef Fajita meat and vegetables
- All remaining drippings from making the beef fajitas (about 3/4 cup)
- 2 cups Awesome Organic Spicy Mexican Rice
- 2 cups black beans prepared Tex Mex style
- 1 – 2 cups organic cheddar cheese
Here’s How I do it:
- Preheat the oven to 350° F.
- Warm the leftover fajita meat and vegetables in a saucepot along with the drippings long enough to get the fat to liquify.
- Add all of the ingredients, except the cheese, into a shallow 2 qt. casserole dish.
- Bake for 30 minutes, or until warm and bubbly.
- Top the casserole with the cheese.
- Allow the casserole to sit for 5 minutes so that the cheese can melt.