Here’s What You’ll Need:
- 1/2 stick of organic pasture butter
- 3-4 Tbsp. of organic unbleached flour
- 1 1/2 cups organic sour cream
- 1 1/2 cups Homemade Organic Half-and-Half
- 1 cup Homemade Organic Beef Stock or Homemade Organic Chicken Stock
- 1 tsp. organic ground cumin
- 1 tsp. Real Salt
- 1/2 tsp. freshly ground white pepper; OR freshly ground peppercorn blend
Here’s How I do it:
- Add your butter and flour to a small saucepot over medium heat.
- Whisk the butter and flour together for a few minutes until it turns a golden brown.
- Then add in your sour cream, half-and-half, and stock.
- Bring to a boil, then reduce to a simmer.
- Cook until smooth, adding your salt, pepper and cumin.