I was looking for more ways to prepare Boursin cheese, and came across the company’s new Red Chili Pepper flavor. This is made with sweet peppers and ground chipotle peppers. It’s wonderful, and I hope you’ll like it without all of the additives they use to keep it on the shelf longer.
Here’s What You’ll Need:
- 1 cup of organic pasture butter [1 stick]
- 8 oz. of organic cream cheese [1 brick]
- 1 medium organic red bell pepper, or 4-6 organic sweet peppers (I used all three colors), finely diced
- 1/2 to 1 tsp. organic chipotle pepper (more or less, to taste)
- 1/2 tsp. Real Salt
Here’s How I do it:
- Blend cream cheese and butter together until well combined.
- Add .
- Mix together until completely blended.