Here’s What You Need:
- 3/4 cup (to 1 cup) of organic extra-virgin olive oil, first cold pressed preferred
- 1 cup organic red wine vinegar
- 2 tsp. organic granulated garlic
- 2 tsp. organic dried oregano
- 2 tsp. organic dried basil
- 1-1/2 tsp. organic freshly-ground peppercorn blend
- 1-1/2 tsp. organic onion powder
- 2 tsp. Homemade Organic Dijon Mustard
- juice of 1/2 of an organic lemon (approx 1-1/2 tsp. organic lemon juice)
Here’s How I do it:
- Put all ingredients into a pint-and-a-half sized Mason jar.
- Use an immersion blender on low to emulsify the dressing.
- Store in the refrigerator in a glass jar with tight fitting lid.