Here’s What You’ll Need:
- 1-3/4 cups flour (organic unbleached white, or organic whole wheat, or a combination)
- 2 Tbsp. organic cane sugar
- 1 Tbsp. Homemade Baking Powder
- 2 organic pasture eggs
- 1-3/4 cups organic whole milk
- 1/2 cup organic pasture butter, melted
- 1 tsp. Homemade Organic Vanilla Extract
Here’s How I do it:
- Combine all dry ingredients in large bowl.
- Beat all wet ingredients in a separate bowl.
- Add the wet ingredients to the dry, stirring just until moistened.
- Cook on pre-heated waffle iron until waffles are browned and test done.