This is a dish that I came up with. My DD said that it’s on her “favorite’s list”
Here’s What You’ll Need:
- 2 cups shredded Homemade Organic Chicken Roast
- 1-1/2 cups Homemade Organic Chicken Stock
- 1-1/2 cups Homemade Organic Cream of Mushroom Soup
- 1/4 cup minced organic cremini mushrooms
- 1/2 cup diced organic yellow onion
- 1 tsp. Homemade Organic Magic Poultry Seasoning
- 1 Tbsp. schmaltz (rendered chicken fat)
- 1/2 lb. organic “Angel Hair” pasta
- 1 tsp. Real Salt
Here’s How I do it:
- Boil 1 quart of water in a large stock pot along with 1 tsp. Real Salt.
- Heat a medium sized skillet over medium heat.
- Add the schmaltz and allow to get warm and bubbly
- Add the minced onion and mushrooms to the skillet.
- Allow them to cook until the onions are transparent, about 5 minutes.
- Place the chicken in the skillet.
- Sprinkle the poultry seasoning on top of the chicken and saute for 5 minutes.
- Place the pasta into the boiling water and cook until al dente, just about 4 -5 minutes.
- Add the soup and stock to the skillet and cook for about 5 minutes, or until the flavors have blended.
- Serve the chicken and mushroom sauce over the pasta.