Here’s What You’ll Need:
- 1/2 recipe Homemade Organic New York Style Pizza Dough with Whole Wheat
- 1/4 cup Homemade Organic Parsley and Basil Pesto
- 1 organic tomato, sliced
- 1/2 cup organic salami, sliced
- 1/4 cup organic broccoli, in small florets
- 1-4 cup organic kalamata olives, sliced
- 1 cup organic colby cheese
Here’s How I do it:
- Preheat the oven to 375° Fahrenheit.
- Using only half of the dough from the recipe, roll it out in a round shape.
- Fold the ends of the dough over, to make the crust.
- Poke holes into the bottom of the dough in various places.
- Spread the pesto all over the bottom of the pizza.
- Sprinkle the cheese over the pesto.
- Add the salami and tomato slices on top of the cheese.
- Place the broccoli florets on top of the pizza.
- Bake at 375° Fahrenheit for 25 minutes.
- Cut into 8 slices.