Here’s What You’ll Need:
- 1/2 recipe Homemade Organic New York Style Pizza Dough, or Homemade Organic New York Style Pizza Dough with Whole Wheat
- 1/2 cup The Best Homemade Organic Pizza Sauce
- 1 cup organic mozzarella cheese
- 1 cup organic pepperoni slices (cured without the use of synthetic additives, fermented preferred)
Here’s How I do it:
- Preheat the oven to 375° Fahrenheit.
- Using only half of the dough from the recipe, roll it out in a round shape.
- Fold the ends of the dough over, to make the crust.
- Poke holes into the bottom of the dough in various places.
- Spread the pizza sauce all over the dough.
- Sprinkle the cheese over the sauce.
- Add the pepperoni slices on top of the cheese.
- Bake at 375° Fahrenheit for 12 – 15 minutes.
- Cut into 8 slices.