I have adapted this recipe from Bobby Flay.
Here’s What You’ll Need:
- 1 head organic green cabbage, finely shredded
- 2 large organic carrots, finely shredded
- 3/4 cup Homemade Organic Mayonnaise
- 2 Tbsp. organic full-fat sour cream
- 2 Tbsp. organic Spanish onion, grated
- 2 tsp. organic cane sugar
- 2 Tbsp. organic distilled white vinegar
- 1 Tbsp. organic dry mustard
- 2 tsp. Homemade Organic Celery Salt
- 1/2 tsp. organic freshly ground peppercorn blend
Here’s How I do it:
- Combine the shredded cabbage and carrots in a large bowl.
- Whisk together the mayonnaise, sour cream, onion, sugar, vinegar, mustard, celery salt, salt, and pepper in a medium bowl; Add to the cabbage mixture.
- Mix well to combine.
- Taste for seasoning; add more salt, pepper, or sugar if desired.