Here’s What You’ll Need:
- 8 organic hot dogs (all beef and without synthetic additives), sliced 1/2″ thick
- 1 Tbsp. home rendered lard or tallow
- I recipe Homemade Organic Basic Creole Sauce
- 1 tsp. Real Salt
- I lb. of organic linguine or organic fettuccini noodles
- Organic full-fat sour cream, to garnish (optional)
Here’s How I do it:
- Boil water with Real Salt.
- Heat lard or tallow in a deep skillet over medium-high heat until bubbly.
- Add the hot dogs to the skillet and saute until browned on all sides.
- Add the noodles to the boiling water and cook until al dente.
- Once the hot dogs are browned, add the creole sauce.
- Heat through until completely warmed.