I found the original recipe here. I have adapted it to make it organic and synthetic-chemical free.
Here’s What You’ll Need:
2 cups shredded Homemade Organic Chicken Roast
2 cups or more chopped organic broccoli, fresh or frozen
1-1/3 cups Homemade Organic Cream of Chicken Soup
1 tsp. organic freshly-ground peppercorn blend
2 cloves organic garlic, or 1/4 teaspoon granulated garlic
- 1 tsp. Real Salt
2 cups organic small shell pasta, uncooked
1 cup organic cheddar cheese, shredded
Here’s How I do it:
- Add broccoli, broth, soup, salt, pepper, garlic and pasta to a medium-sized deep skillet; Bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat to lowest setting, cover.
- Simmer for 15-20 minutes, or until pasta is tender; Stir occasionally to prevent sticking.
- Add the chicken about 10 minutes before the pasta is done. Stir well and add water, if needed.
- Check near the end of cooking and add a small amount of water, if needed, and stir well to combine in the mixture.
- Add cheese during last two minutes and blend into mixture.