Here’s What You’ll Need:
- 2 heads organic green leaf or organic Romaine lettuce
- 1-1/2 cups organic cucumber, halved lengthwise and thinly sliced
- 3/4 cup organic carrot, thinly sliced
- 3/4 cup organic celery, sliced
- 1/3 cup organic onion, diced
- 12 organic cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 recipe Homemade Organic Sesame Ginger Dressing
Here’s How I do it:.
- Prepare all of the vegetables.
- Make the salad dressing, if not all ready finished.
- Add the lettuce to the bottom of a large salad bowl.
- Top the lettuce with the remaining vegetables.
- Drizzle the dressing over the salad and serve.