Here’s What You’ll Need:
- 1/4 cup organic rice vinegar
- 1-1/2 Tbsp. organic cane sugar
- 1 Tbsp. finely grated fresh organic ginger
- 1/4 cup organic sesame oil
- 1 tsp. Organic Nama Shoyu soy sauce
- 1 pinch freshly-ground organic peppercorn blend
Here’s How I do it:
- Add all ingredients except sesame seeds into either a small mixing bowl, or a pint-and-a-half sized Mason jar.
- Using an immersion blender starting on low speed, mix until blended and increase the speed as necessary.
- Store in a glass Mason jar with tight fitting lid.