I have adapted this from Closet Cooking. I found that keeping this dip warm in a small Crockpot, or something similar, is better than allowing this dip to cool.
Here’s What You’ll Need:
- 1/2 pound organic grass-fed ground beef
- 6 strips organic pasture pork belly or organic bacon
- 1 small organic onion, diced
- 2 cloves organic garlic, minced
- 4 oz. [1/2 bar] organic cream cheese, at room temperature and cubed
- 1/2 cup organic sour cream
- 1 cup Homemade Organic Mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup organic mozzarella, shredded
- 1/2 cup organic cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 Tbsp. organic Worcestershire sauce
- 2 Tbsp. Homemade Organic Heinz-Styled Tomato Ketchup
- 1-1/2 tsp. Homemade Organic Lowry’s Styled Seasoning Salt
Here’s How I do it:
- Preheat the oven to 350° Fahrenheit
- If you’re using pork belly, please season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Cook the bacon in the pan until crispy, about 6-10 minutes; Set aside and drain all but a tablespoon of the grease, reserve the remaining grease for another use.
- Cook the ground beef in the bacon pan over medium heat; Set aside.
- Add the seasoning salt and onion; Saute until tender, about 5 minutes.
- Add the garlic and saute until fragrant, about 1 minute.
- Mix the ground beef, bacon, onions, garlic, cream cheese, sour cream, mayonnaise, mozzarella, cheddar, worcestershire sauce, and ketchup into a 1 qt. baking dish.
- Bake in a preheated 350° Fahrenheit oven until the top starts turning a light golden brown and then sides are bubbling, about 20-30 minutes.
- Transfer to a 1 qt. Crockpot on the warm setting.
- Keep this dip warm, but not hot, for best results.
- Serve with thick potato chips, toasted baguette slices, or butter crackers.