I wanted to make a jalapeno popper dip that really tasted like a jalapeno popper along with a similar level of spice. If you want a milder flavored dip, try Homemade Organic Mild Jalapeno Popper Dip.
Here’s What You’ll Need:
- 1/4 cup Homemade Organic Mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup organic sour cream
- 8 oz. [1 brick] organic cream cheese
- 1 cup organic colby cheese
- 1 Tbsp. grass-fed organic whole milk
- 6 organic raw jalapenos, chopped finely (keep the membranes and seeds)
- 1/2 tsp. Real Salt
- 4-5 turns of freshly ground organic peppercorn blend
- 1/2 cup Homemade Organic Herbed Breadcrumbs
- 2 Tbsp. grated organic Parmesan cheese
Here’s How I do it:
- Preheat the oven to 350° Fahrenheit.
- Mix mayonnaise, sour cream, cream cheese, colby cheese, whole milk, jalapenos, salt and pepper in a small mixing bowl.
- Spread into a small casserole dish, making it as even as possible.
- Spread the breadcrumbs and parmesan over the top of the dip.
- Bake at 350° Fahrenheit for 20 minutes.