Here’s What You’ll Need:
- 1 cup shredded Homemade Organic Chicken Roast
- 1/4 cup Homemade Organic Enchilada Sauce with Chipotle
- 1 recipe Homemade Organic Honey Citrus Dressing
- 1 head organic green leaf lettuce, julienned
- 1/2 cup organic sweet peppers, minced
- 1/2 cup organic yellow onion, diced
- 1/2 cup organic green onion, sliced
- 1 cup Homemade Organic Tex Mex Beans, drained
- 1 cup shredded organic Monterey Jack cheese
- 1 cup cooked organic brown rice
- 1 organic tomato, diced
- Homemade Organic Tortilla Chips/Strips
Here’s How I do it:
- Mix the shredded chicken and chipotle sauce together and marinate in the refrigerator for 30 minutes.
- Prepare all of the vegetables.
- Layer the salad starting with the lettuce.
- Sprinkle the rice on top of the lettuce.
- Put the beans on top of the rice.
- Top the rice with the marinated chicken.
- Sprinkle the minced yellow onion on top of the chicken.
- Sprinkle the minced sweet pepper blend on top of the yellow onion.
- Sprinkle the green onion on top of the peppers.
- Top with the shredded cheese.
- Put the tortilla strips on top of the salad, or crumble the tortilla chips and place on top of the salad.
- Drizzle the dressing on top of the salad.