Here’s What You’ll Need:
- 6 cups Homemade Organic Beef Stock
- 3 cups Homemade Organic Vegetable Stock
- 3 cups unchlorinated and unfluoridated water
- 1 lb. organic grass-fed ground beef
- 2 cups organic frozen peas
- 2 cups organic frozen corn
- 2 cups organic frozen green beans
- 4-5 organic carrots, chopped
- 6 organic new potatoes, chopped small
- 1 large organic yellow onion, chopped
- 4 organic garlic cloves, minced
- 3 organic ribs celery, chopped
- 2 Tbsp. organic Italian seasoning
- 1 Tbsp. plus 1 tsp. Real Salt, divided
- 1 tsp. organic freshly-ground peppercorn blend
- 2 tsp. organic home rendered tallow or lard
Here’s How I do it:
- Heat a stock pot over medium-high heat.
- Add a bit of tallow or lard and heat until warm and bubbly.
- Sprinkle the ground beef into the pot along with 1 tsp. of Real Salt.
- Cook until well done.
- Add the stocks, vegetables and seasonings; Bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat to a simmer and cook for 30 minutes, or until the potatoes and carrots are tender.