Here’s What You’ll Need:
1/4 cup [1/2 stick] organic pasture butter, softened
3 Tbsp. organic cane sugar
2 organic pasture eggs
1/2 cup organic sour cream
1/2 cup organic grass-fed whole milk
1 cup organic unbleached white flour2/3 cup organic yellow cornmeal
1 1/2 tsp. Homemade Baking Powder
1/2 tsp. Real Salt
1/4 tsp. baking soda
Here’s How I do it:
- Pre-heat oven to 425° Fahrenheit.
- Grease or place paper baking cups into 12 muffin pan cups; set aside.
- Combine softened butter and sugar in bowl; beat at medium speed, scraping bowl often, until creamy.
- Add 1 egg at a time, beating well after each addition.
- Stir in sour cream and milk. Add all remaining ingredients; beat at low speed just until mixed. Do not over mix.
- Spoon batter into prepared muffin pan cups.
- Bake for 15-18 minutes, or until golden brown.