Here’s What You’ll Need:
- 2/3 cup organic sun-dried tomatoes not packed in oil (14 – 15 sun-dried tomato halves)
- 3 – 4 organic garlic cloves, peeled
- 8 oz. [1 bar] organic cream cheese
- 1/2 tsp. organic dried oregano leaves, crushed
- 1/4 cup [1/2 stick] organic pasture butter
- 1/4 cup organic sour cream
- 1 lb. organic uncooked fettuccine
- 1/4 cup organic first cold pressed olive oil
- 2 tsp. Real Salt, divided
- 1/2 tsp. organic freshly ground peppercorn blend
- 2 Tbsp. chopped fresh organic parsley OR 2 tsp. organic dried parsley flakes
- 3 quarts unchlorinated and unfluoridated water
Here’s How I do it:
- Boil 3 quarts of water in a large stock pot.
- Cover tomatoes with boiling water; Let stand for 10 minutes and drain; Reserve soaking liquid for another use.
- Add the fettuccine noodles to the stock pot with 1 tsp. Real Salt.
- Cook until al dente, approximately 6-8 minutes.
- Drain the noodles and return to the pot; Coat with olive oil.
- Place tomatoes and garlic in covered food processor or blender container; Process until coarsely chopped.
- Add cream cheese, oregano, salt and pepper; Process until well blended.
- In a medium saucepan over medium-high heat, melt the butter; Stir in the cream cheese mixture and sour cream.
- Turn the heat down to medium and cook until thoroughly heated.
- Add the cream cheese mixture to the fettuccine noodles and garnish with parsley; Serve immediately.