Here’s What You’ll Need:
- 1/2 recipe Homemade Organic New York Style Pizza Dough or Homemade Organic New York Style Pizza Dough with Whole Wheat
- 2 tsp. organic Italian seasoning
- 1/2 tsp. Real Salt
- 6 Tbsp. organic pasture butter
Here’s How I do it:
- Prepare the dough if it hasn’t been done all ready.
- Preheat the oven to 400° Fahrenheit.
- Melt the butter and mix with the salt.
- Roll the dough into a rectangle or square on a lightly floured surface.
- Make holes in the bottom of the dough with a fork.
- Brush the melted butter on the dough.
- Sprinkle with Italian seasoning.
- Bake at 400° Fahrenheit for 15 to 20 minutes.