Here’s What You’ll Need:
- 2 slices of Homemade Organic Beef and Pork Meatloaf
- 2 organic hamburger buns
- 2 pieces of torn organic green leaf or organic romaine lettuce
- 2 organic tomato slices
- 2-4 organic cheddar cheese slices
- 1 Tbsp. Homemade Organic Mayonnaise
- 1 Tbsp. Homemade Organic Heinz-Styled Ketchup
- 1 Tbsp. organic prepared yellow mustard
- 4 Homemade Organic Refrigerator Cucumber Pickle Slices
- home rendered lard or home rendered tallow
Here’s How I do it:
- Warm a medium-sized skillet over medium-high heat.
- Add lard or tallow to the skillet and allow to get warm and bubbly.
- Fry the meatloaf slices until they are lightly golden brown on each side; Set aside.
- Assemble the burgers by spreading on the ketchup, mayonnaise and/or mustard on the inside of the top and/or bottom bun.
- Then place a cooked meatloaf slice on the bottom bun.
- Add the cheese, lettuce, onion, tomato and/or pickles to the burger.
- Place the top bun on top of the burger.
- Repeat steps 3-7 until all burgers are made.