Here’s What You’ll Need:
- 1 head organic Romaine lettuce, torn
- 1-1/2 cups shredded organic radicchio or shredded organic purple cabbage
- 2 organic Roma tomatoes, halved then sliced
- 1/2 small organic red onion, sliced into thin rings
- 1 cup sliced organic cremini mushrooms
- 1 medium organic carrot, shredded
- 1/4 cup sliced organic pepperoncini
- 1/2 cup organic black olives
- 1 Tbsp. fresh organic oregano OR *1 tsp. organic dried oregano
- 1/4 cup grated organic parmigiano reggiano cheese
- 1/2 cup (more or less to taste) Simple Homemade Organic Italian Dressing, Homemade Organic Fresh Italian Dressing or Homemade Organic Creamy Italian Dressing
Here’s How I do it:
- Add all of the ingredients except for the dressing.
- Toss to combine ensuring that it’s well mixed.
- Place the salads in bowls and drizzle with dressing.