Here’s What You’ll Need:
- 1 lb. organic Russet or new potatoes
- 1 gallon unchlorinated and unfluoridated water
- 4 Tbsp. organic grass-fed pasture butter
- 1/2 cup organic grass fed whole milk
- 1 tsp. Real Salt
- 1/2 tsp. organic freshly-ground peppercorn blend
Here’s How I do it:
- Bring the water to a boil over high heat in a stock pot.
- Cut the potatoes into chunks with the skins on.
- Cook them for 20 minutes over medium-high heat, or until fork tender.
- Remove the potatoes from the cooking water and place into a medium-sized mixing bowl.
- Add the butter, milk, salt, and pepper to the potatoes.
- Mash them with a potato masher until well blended.