Here’s What You’ll Need:
- 2 cups organic shell pasta
- 2 cups shredded Homemade Organic Chicken Roast
- 1 cup sliced organic tomatoes
- 4 Tbsp. sliced organic green onions
- 2/3 cup Homemade Organic Mayonnaise or Homemade Organic Chicken Cream Gravy
- 1 Tbsp. chopped organic fresh dill OR 1 tsp. organic dried dill
- 1/4 cup diced Homemade Organic Refrigerated Cucumber Pickles
- 1 tsp. Real Salt
- 1/4 tsp. organic freshly-ground peppercorn blend
- organic Romaine or green-leaf lettuce leaves
Here’s How I do it:
- Cook pasta in 2 quarts of salted boiling water for 12 minutes, or until al dente; drain.
- Combine cooked pasta, tomatoes, pickles, and green onions in a mixing bowl.
- Stir mayonnaise or cream gravy, dill, salt and pepper together until well blended.
- Cover and chill in the refrigerator for 3 to 24 hours.
- Before serving: Spoon the salad mixture on top of salad plates lined with lettuce leaves.