Here’s What You’ll Need:
- 2/3 cup chopped organic yellow onion
- 2/3 cup chopped organic green bell pepper
- 2/3 cup chopped organic celery
- 1 cup organic cranberries
- 7-8 cups stale or day old organic baguette cubes (alternatively, one can lightly toast the bread cubes)
- 1 cup Homemade Organic Chicken Stock or Homemade Organic Turkey Stock
- 1/2 cup organic chopped walnuts
- 2 tsp. organic dried rosemary
- 2 tsp. organic dried thyme
- 2 tsp. organic dried tarragon
- 2 tsp. organic dried parsley
- 1 tsp. Real Salt
- 2 organic pastured eggs, beaten
Here’s How I do it:
- Add the vegetables to a mixing bowl.
- Rinse and drain the cranberries and add to the vegetable mixture.
- Stir in chicken or turkey stock, baguette cubes, walnuts, rosemary, thyme, tarragon, parsley, salt and egg.
- Stuff the turkey just before roasting; Sew, skewer or tie the opening and roast the turkey as usual.
- Alternatively, you can place the stuffing in a casserole dish and bake it at 325° for 15 – 20 minutes.