This is a great way to use leftovers from Thanksgiving dinner and turn them into a different dish.
Here’s What You’ll Need:
- 3 cups Homemade Organic Cream of Chicken Soup or Homemade Organic Cream of Mushroom Soup
- 1/2 cup Homemade Organic Turkey Stock or Homemade Organic Chicken Stock
- 2 – 3 cups organic pasture turkey, cooked and cubed or shredded
- 3 -4 cups Homemade Organic Cranberry and Nut Stuffing
- 2 Tbsp. grated organic Parmesan cheese
Here’s How I do it:
- Preheat the oven to 375° Fahrenheit.
- Combine the soup and stock in a saucepan over medium heat.
- Once the soup is warmed, add the turkey and warm through (approximately 5 minutes).
- Add a layer of stuffing to the bottom of 2 quart casserole dish.
- Top the stuffing with a layer of the turkey mixture.
- Repeat steps 3-4 until the casserole is filled. Make sure that the top layer is the turkey mixture.
- Sprinkle the top of the dish with grated Parmesan cheese.
- Bake for 20 minutes at 375° Fahrenheit.