This recipe is easily frozen and is versatile in many different recipes.
Here’s What You’ll Need:
- 2 lbs. organic grass-fed ground beef
- 3 organic pasture eggs, slightly beaten
- 1 cup organic grass-fed whole milk
- 1 cup Homemade Organic Fine Breadcrumbs
- 1/2 cup finely chopped organic yellow onion
- 1/4 cup finely chopped organic parsley
- 2-3 organic garlic cloves, finely minced
- 1 tsp. organic dried thyme
- 2 tsp. Real Salt
- 1/4 tsp. organic freshly-ground peppercorn blend
Here’s How I do it:
- Preheat the oven to °350 Fahrenheit.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine eggs, milk, bread crumbs, onion, parsley, salt and pepper until well blended.
- Add the ground beef to the bread crumb mixture mixing well but avoiding squeezing the meat.
- Shape into 140 half-inch meatballs.
- Place on a jelly roll pan [10x15x1″].
- Bake for 20 minutes at 350° Fahrenheit.
- Allow the meatballs to cool; Separate from baking sheet and replace.
- Freeze uncovered for 10-20 minutes, or until completely frozen.
- Wrap in 20 meatball portions in unbleached parchment paper then wrap again with aluminum foil. Write the date and contents on the foil and freeze.
- Yields approximately 140 half-inch meatballs.