Here’s What You’ll Need:
- 1 cup Homemade Organic Vanilla Sugar (organic cane sugar may be substituted)
- 1 cup unchlorinated and unfluoridated water
- 2 tsp. Homemade Organic Vanilla Extract
Here’s How I do it:
- Bring the mixture to a boil while stirring to mix well.
- Allow to boil over medium heat until the mixture lightly coats a spoon. (This will take approximately 15-20 minutes.)
- If you’re unsure if your syrup has cooked long enough, take it off the heat and allow it to cool. If it needs to cook longer, boil the liquid again and reduce it over medium heat.
- Store in a glass jar with tight fitting lid in the refrigerator.