This is a lot like the Jell-O desserts without the synthetic chemicals.
Here’s What You’ll Need:
- 2-1/2 Tbsp. organic grass-fed beef gelatin
- 3/4 cup cold unchlorinated and unfluoridated water
- 1/2 cup hot unchlorinated and unfluoridated water
- 1/4 cup organic cane sugar, optional
- 1-1/2 cups organic tart cherry juice (100% pure juice)
Here’s How I do it:
- Dissolve gelatin in cold water; Use a whisk gently to blend until smooth.
- Add the hot water and whisk thoroughly; Whisk in the sugar until well combined.
- Pour the cherry juice into the gelatin mixture and whisk until blended.
- Chill until firm, approximately 4 hours and serve cold.