Here’s What You’ll Need:
- 1 cup Homemade Organic Mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup organic sour cream
- 1-2 cloves organic coarsely chopped garlic
- 2 organic green onions with tops, coarsely cut
- 1/4 cup finely minced organic green bell pepper
- 2 Tbsp. organic freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1/4 cup organic fresh parsley
- 1/4 tsp. organic freshly ground peppercorn blend
- 3 wild-caught anchovy fillets
- 1 dash organic Worcestershire sauce
Here’s How I do it:
- Place all ingredients into a wide-mouth quart Mason jar.
- Use an immersion blender with the chopping blade to blend the dressing into a light green sauce.
- Store in the refrigerator in a glass jar with tight fitting lid; The quart Mason jar should be just the right size.
- Yields approximately 2 cups of dressing.