Here’s What You’ll Need:
- 4 cups shredded cooked organic dark-meat turkey
- 3 cups Homemade Organic Copycat Rumboggies BBQ Sauce
- 3 cups Homemade Organic Turkey Stock
- 1 cup diced organic red onion
- 1 cup diced organic green bell pepper
- 1 cup sliced organic celery
- 2-3 Tbsp. home rendered turkey schmaltz
- 7 oz. [1 jar] organic tomato paste
- 1 tsp. Real Salt
- 1/4 tsp. organic freshly ground peppercorn blend
Here’s How I do it:
- Heat a stockpot over medium-high heat.
- Add the schmaltz and allow to get warm and bubbly.
- Add the celery to the schmaltz and saute for 4-5 minutes.
- Add the onion and bell pepper to the stockpot and saute for 4-5 minutes.
- Pour the stock and the BBQ sauce into the stockpot; Stir well to combine.
- Bring the mixture to a boil; Reduce heat and simmer for 2 hours.
- Add all ingredients to a 4-5 qt slow cooker.
- Cook over low heat for 8-10 hours.